Wholesale Clones: Our Premium Selection of Marijuana Clones for Sale
Indica vs. Sativa Cannabis Clones for Sale -What's the difference?
Indica marijuana clones are mostly known for their relaxing effects that can give you a "body buzz". The predominant Indica marijuana plants are usually preferred for night use because of their effects. These cannabis strains can take from 45 to 60 days to flower, have higher yields, and are great for indoor growing. You'll notice that an Indica dominant plant will have a dense and pungent aroma, as well as bushy and wide leaves. Indica dominant strains are loved by people who need to treat chronic pain, anxiety, loss of appetite, and insomnia.
Sativa strains and predominant Sativa marijuana clones can make people feel more energetic, alert, and enhance creativity. These characteristics make this strain preferred for day use. These cannabis strains can take from 60 to 90 days to flower and are great for outdoor growing (but they prefer warm weather). Sativa dominant marijuana plants are tall with thin leaves and subtle fruity aromas. These strains are preferred by people suffering from fatigue, depression, lack of focus, and even creative blocks.
How to buy marijuana clones with Homegrown Nursery
Once you have decided which strains of our marijuana clones for sale you want, please choose the clone size and quantity. Add your address details, and if you have any order notes, please let us know. You will not be charged on our website at any time. You'll only pay with cash upon delivery.
Are You New to Cannabis Growing?
How to take care of your clone
- Do not overwater your plant
- If you feel compelled to water your plant when you receive it, just use filtered water from a spray bottle
- In the first week, there's no need to feed your clone. If you think it's really necessary, a light quarter solution can go a long way
- Your plant is still a baby: you don't need to force it into the feed schedule of a mature plant
- When you transplant your clone into the soil, make sure you have great quality soil with the right levels of oxygen